MEASUREMENT OF THE RECALL OF POSTER CAMPAIGNS
We regularly measure the recall of all campaigns ordered in our company with at least 200 poster surfaces with national reach.
- The measurement is performed by the Mediana research house on behalf of our company.
- Weekly measurement (every Friday – a maximum of 6 posters in the same measurement)
- N=300+, age 15-64, the population is representative of Slovenia by gender, age and religion
- In addition to the recall (how many interviewees saw the poster), we also simulate the supported recall in such a way that we first show the poster without visually recognizable elements and measure the recognisability of the brand or advertiser on the basis of visual identity.
- We also added 5 questions to the questionnaire that the interviewees answer subjectively (likability, clarity and understandability of the message, attractiveness, directing the consumer to seek further information on the product or service, purchase decisions).
- We compare the results of those questions with the average of the answers of all performed measurements, which enables indexation of the results as above or below average - we also append demographic data (gender, age, religion, income) to the report.